Monday, February 20, 2012

Tag I'm It

 
Rebecca Holfman's Blog


LIFE has been tagged by Rebecca Holfman, and I am supposed to answer these questions...
Okay Rebecca I'm game!! :)

1. What is one "mistake" that has changed you the most?
There are no such things as mistakes, just experience. And everything that has happened to me in my life has helped shape me into the person I am now.  And I love my life! :)

2. What is your dream car?
 Mercedes- Benz SLS AMG in Silver - like the one in Transformers 3!

3. What one thing do you wish to achieve in your future?
LIFE as a New York Times Bestseller!

4. What inspires you?
My family, my children, my friends, other writers. People who dance, laugh and play because they are authentic and because it makes them happy.

5. Do you prefer to write with a pen, pencil, keyboard, or some other utensil?
I prefer pen for freehand brainstorming and the keyboard for the nitty-gritty stuff.

6. If a multi-millionaire offered to buy you one thing, what would you choose?
An indoor swimming pool.

7. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Nap

8. Do you sing in the shower or dance in your living room?
Both - all the time :)

9. Quick, write down the first song lyric you think of!
'Dancing slowly in an empty room, can the lonely take the place of you.' Course I am listening to Lonely by Christina Perri as I type - so that might not be totally spontaneous.

10. If you could share one bit of advice with the world, what would it be?
Never give up on your dreams! Follow what feels good and have fun! :)

In gratitude,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment